Novitą ludiche su star wars

« Older   Newer »
Hayden
view post Posted on 1/2/2011, 15:07

Novitą dal blog della mongoose publishing su star wars.

Wizzy pare aver mollato le braghe e ha venduto il brand di star wars. Lieto che non l'abbia vinto la mongoose che all'incirca produce solo schifezze vecchia scuola... ma... CHI ACCIDENTI sarą?

CITAZIONE
In other A Call to Arms news, I can now report that we did not manage to grab the licence we were chasing for the game - Star Wars. We weren't really expecting this one to happen (we made a sideways reference to it in the State of the Mongoose), but we got much further along than we thought we would.

The interesting thing is why our negotiations ended - another company beat us to it. We are not going to reveal who this is (you have heard of them), as that is their fanfare to blow. However, I am sure many will find it intriguing that the licence covers card games, RPGs, and... miniatures. Now, the company concerned is not known for its miniatures lines, which will probably put paid to my dream of 28mm multipart/multipose Stormtroopers.

Che sia la paizo? Compagnia nota, non fa miniature, etc. Spero tanto non la WW o altri cani di quel genere. Comunque...qualcosa si muove.

Nope. la paizo nega. Alcuni dicono la fantasy flight (warhammer)... ma non quaglia con la storia delle miniature. Che la bioware (Kotor) si sia data ai giochi di ruolo? boh... vedremo.

0 replies since 1/2/2011, 14:53   60 views